CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Recent Pictures


































It's been forever friends! As many of you know, my sweet mother-in-law, Sharon King passed away on January 19, 2009 from liver failure. It was bittersweet because she suffered so much and was in a lot of pain. We are relieved that her suffering is over, yet we miss her so much. We have been so busy and crazy for more than three months. Finally we are trying to get back to normal and things are slowing down a bit.

I wanted to share some of the cute recent pics of my kids. Hopefully soon, I will be able to blog more and update more often. Love to all!
















3 comments:

Rob Lange said...

Woohoo!! Asesome pics. Thanks for posting!!

We love you!

DAD

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures!! Hey, thanks again for signing us up for the Temple. We had a great group or people and a great time. It had been too long since I'd been to the Temple.

p.s I have your dishes and WILL get them back to you I PROMISE.

Shari said...

Hi guys, Sorry to hear about Jamie's mom. Hope all is well. We love you guys!